Why choose a Star2star VOIP System?
- 24-hour free equipment replacement of all equipment damaged by normal wear and tear and acts of nature.
- 50% less hardware
- Uses only 32K of internet bandwidth per call.
- Up to 60% savings on your monthly phone bill.
- Do-it-yourself administration via any web browser saves you money on technician service calls.
- VOIP (Voice over internet Protocol) is the future of the telecommunications industry. According to leading technology researcher Gartner, 15% of businesses use VOIP phone systems. By 2015 over half of businesses will use VOIP based phone systems.
- A wide variety of telephone handset choices including Cisco, Polycom and Yealink as well as a softphone and Iphone based app.
- Around the clock monitoring ensures that problems are solved quickly.
- Secure cloud based data centers that store voice mails, auto attendants and prompts and provide unparalled redundancy.
Starbox 2250 VOIP Phone System
The Starbox 2250 for mid-sized businesses comes in two versions ,the base model 2250 and The 2250CR. The 2250CR has an additional call-record capability on local VOIP Phones (remote phone capability is under development). This call recording feature allows for the recording of live calls for playback later or archival storage. This feature is invaluable in many environments such as call centers and law offices. Recorded calls are stored on the system's hard drive but are also copied to The Cloud so they can be retrieved remotely. The Starbox 2250 and 2250CR also have have the normal features available on all Starbox models.